November 29th, 2012 •
Comments Off on Contentment
The largest Powerball lottery prize drawing is over. For those of us who didn’t win, we’re left to find contentment with what we already have.
We all seek contentment. Too many struggle finding it.
- Who we believe we are shapes how we live.
- How we treat others reflects how we feel about ourselves.
- Until we learn to be ok with the life we get to live, we’ll constantly be looking for another life.
- A sign of significant growth is the ability to be ok with the uncertainty of the future.
- When we come to terms with the life we have, we can then accept those around us as well.
Winning the lottery is fun to dream about. Finding contentment is possible and a lot more probable. On top of that, it’s priceless.